Synergy 1994+ Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 Steering Box Brace
8557-04Regular price $220.00 Save $-220.00
|8557-04||Dodge Ram Steering Box Brace for (1994-01) 1500 4x4, (1994-02) 2500 / 3500|
|8558-04||Dodge Ram Steering Box Brace for (2006-08) 1500 Mega Cab 4x4, (2003-08) 2500 / 3500|
|8559-04||Dodge Ram Steering Box Brace for (2009+) 2500 / 3500
- Designed to support the steering box sector shaft on 1994+ Dodge Ram 4x4 solid front axle trucks
- Ties front frame horns together, helps eliminate steering box "wander"
- Tightens up steering feel and extends the life of your truck's steering box
- Laser cut, CNC bent and precision welded using 1/4" Hot Rolled Steel plates, and 2.0" x .120" thick square tubing
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- 100% Bolt-on installation. No cutting or drilling required!
- When using an upgraded big bore box, sector shaft stud part number 855702-M30x1.5-PL is needed.
- When using an upgraded 09+ Steering Box, 8559-04 is the steering box brace needed, BUT, modifications will need to be made to the upgraded steering box mounts for proper fitment of the brace.
- Does not fit Dodge Ram Power Wagons.
- PSC Big Bore steering boxes for the 94-02 & 03-08 Ram trucks will use the same brace as the factory box. Modifications to the brace may be required for proper alignment of the sector shaft nut.