- Yields 4-inches of front lift
- Cognito Block and U-Bolt Kit yields 2-inches of rear lift
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Monotube Front and Rear Shocks
- Maintains Adequate Droop Travel for Superior Ride Quality
- Allows for up to a 35x12.5 tire on 9-inch wide wheel with 5-5.75-inch back spacing
- Made in the USA
We have bundled everything you need in a lift kit for your Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
The Cognito Non-Torsion Bar Drop Front Lift kit is designed and engineered to offer superior ride quality and corrected CV joint angles.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. The Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP front shocks are rust resistant and have a metal impact extruded aluminum body to increase cooling capacity.
The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. They're easy to install and provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
The Cognito 2-Inch Block and U-Bolt Kit includes 2-inch tall powder coated semi-gloss black cast steel blocks and heavy-duty zinc plated U-bolts.