- 07-18 Chevy Silverado 1500 & 07-18 GMC Sierra 1500
- 6-inch Front Lift Components
- SM Series Ball Joint Upper Control Arms
- 4-inch block and U-bolt kit
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP coilovers and rear shocks
- Maintains Adequate Droop Travel for Superior Ride Quality
- Levels vehicle front to rear
- Allows for up to a 33x12.5 Tire on a 10-Inch Wide Wheel with 4.75-Inch Backspacing
- 11-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA
- Free Shipping!
We have bundled everything you need in a lift kit for your Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
The Cognito Front Lift kit is designed and engineered to offer superior ride quality and corrected CV joint angles.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function, and performance to your vehicle by correcting the Ball Joint angle for lifted and leveled applications and improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality.
The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and powder coated semi-gloss black. Ball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. The Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP front shocks are rust resistant and have a metal impact extruded aluminum body to increase cooling capacity.
The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. They are easy to install and provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The Cognito 4-inch Block and U-Bolt Kit includes 4-inch tall powder coated semi-gloss black cast steel blocks and heavy-duty zinc plated U-bolts.