These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package. At home on black diamond trails or city streets the 3" Sport ST3 Suspension System features front lower rear upper and rear lower preset Sport Control Arms SpeedBump Front & Progressive Rear Bump Stops front brake line anchors and more. Although the Sport ST3 clears the same size tires as the Sport ST2 the additional components increase ground clearance without compromising on- and off-road prowess. All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs bump stops and front sway bar quick disconnects optimized for stated lift height. Sport ST2 and Sport ST3 Suspension Systems add preset Sport Control Arms (2.5"+: front lower; 3": rear upper rear lower) to balance caster and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles anti-squat geometry and tire position. These systems also include our HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar and rear track bar bracket which improve steering response center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling. This results in a simple install and drive" bolt-on installation with no cutting welding or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise vibration and harshness (NVH). Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday wheeled on Saturday and driven to church on Sunday! We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
• Lift Height: 3"
• Max Tire Diameter: 35"
• Preset Sport Control Arms (front lower, rear upper, rear lower) balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-3" lift kits
• Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement Street & Trail:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
• Adjustable Front Track Bar (2.5"+) and Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5"+) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defect