TeraFlex JK: Alpine Short Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with 2-4" lifts. Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets. Can be added to any existing suspension lift. High-quality dependable maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
JK Alpine Short Control Arms:
• Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-4" lift kits
• Alpine Control Short Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required JK Alpine Control Arms (all):
• Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
• Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) damping and ride quality.
• Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
• Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
• Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects