TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems. The TeraFlex 3" Alpine CT3 Outback Overland Short Arm Suspension System is built to handle expedition-style overland travel such as the Canning Stock Route in Australia the Silk Road in China or your favorite trail in the U.S. The Alpine CT3 Outback Overland builds on the standard 3" Alpine CT3 by adding custom load-enhanced heavy-duty rate coil springs. These upgraded springs maintain the lift height when loaded with heavy gear. The Outback Overland Suspension System is built to handle the toughest trails! Our adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles anti-squat geometry and tire position on vehicles with 2-4" lifts. The HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4"+) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling. This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise vibration and harshness (NVH). Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort! Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine CT3 Outback Overland Suspension Systems are offered without shock absorbers.
Alpine CT3 Outback Overland:
• Lift Height: 3"
• Max Tire Diameter: 35"
• Designed for the additional cargo demands of overland driving
• Load-enhanced heavy-duty rate coil springs CT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-4" lift kits
• Alpine Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required Cross-Trail:
• Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
• HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4"+) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects