TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems. The TeraFlex 4" Alpine CT4 Long Arm Suspension System is developed for the off-roader craving trails and rocks as well as highway control in a no-compromise package. The Alpine CT4 features our adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets as well as HD Adjustable Front and Rear Track Bars for full suspension adjustability no matter the terrain! Our adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles anti-squat geometry and tire position on vehicles with 3-6" lifts. On higher lifts Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine Long Control Arms. The HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4"+) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling. This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise vibration and harshness (NVH). Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort! We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine CT Suspension Systems are offered with Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
• Lift Height: 4"
• Max Tire Diameter: 37" CT Long Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6" lift kits
• Alpine Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (upper) or 50mm x 5mm (lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine Long Control Arms
• Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduce NVH compared to other long arm kits Cross-Trail:
• Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
• HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4"+) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects